Product added to cart
What’s the policy for online returns and exchanges?
- Returns for online orders must take place within 7 days after the original shipment date in order to receive a credit in the original form of payment. Returns received more than 7 days after the shipment date will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Returned/exchanged merchandise must be unworn and in new condition with the original tags. Exchanged items must be returned in the original boxes and bags and must include all the original hang-tags.
What do I need to include?
- Please enclose a copy of the original invoice, packing slip, receipt. Returns that do not include a copy of the original invoice, packing slip, or register receipt will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Use the SmartLabel (U.S. only) attached to your original invoice. If one of your packages did not include a an invoice, please contact our Customer Care Department at email@example.com to request one.
What’s your policy on refunds?
- Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order. For credit card refunds, please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Purchases made with PayPal must be returned by mail. Customers will receive a refund back to their PayPal account. Your refund will be processed when your order is received by our warehouse at which point you will receive a PayPal credit.
- Refunds and gift cards will include product and tax amount only. If an incorrect item was shipped, or products were flawed or damaged in transit prior to 7 days, we will also include the standard shipping charges in your refund.
- If you have your original receipt, you may exchange or refund to your original form of payment.
- All refunds or exchanges requires store manager approval and items must be unworn and unwashed.